Monday, March 23, 2009

Old Dog - New recording studio

It turns out I can record stuff. I sat down on Sunday and figured out how to record different tracks and actuall recorded a 5 track ditty that was 39 seconds of recorded bliss. I am sending it to the Smithsonian - I hear they like stuff like this. Two rhtym tracks, two different overlaying guitar solos and a bass track. As soon as I learn how to work the drums I will be dangerous. I found myself yelling "More cowbell" to no one in particular. I am so hard to work with.

So next time you hear (blog) from me I will be a recording genius and can Ghandi really say that about himself? I think not.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

You should check out the GarageBand recording Isaac made of Will with awesome tracks backing him up.

http://endexo.podbean.com/2009/03/23/wills-first-hit/

Then, you can figure out how to post your music, man. Can you turn it into an mp3?

I am way envious of your purchase. Nice work! What's the name of your new label going to be?

PuppyTuxedo said...

Baby steps - just baby steps. I have no idea how to MP3 anything yet. My label will be P-Tux records. I my new name will be P Puppy Tux.

Amelia said...

Hey P Puppy Tux:
If ever you find yourself in need of a trio of sassy backup singers, I volunteer myself, my mom and Diane. We would rock the house.

DiaNe said...

I hear Ghandi recorded a 6 track song. It's on display at the Smithsonian.