Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cabin Church

We just got back froom cabin church. I huge conglomeration of small children and SUVs. Both were very noisy. A young man left on his mission to mexico.
We came back to the cabin and are busily lounging around and eating - two very important tasks in northeast Idaho. That and dodging moose.
At the park yesterday we were sitting in the Old Faithful lodge waiting for the eruption and a small squirrel came in and made himself (I presume he was a boy) at home at our table and ate some of our baked lays potota chips. It is always funny to me to watch a squirrel eat people food. I would be like me eating a 6 foot chip.

More to come as the vacation proceeds.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

No pictures of church? Once, at a family party I took a sneak picture during a prayer. It's one of my proudest moments. I challenge you to do the same, but at a sacrament meeting. You can do it!

Amelia said...

Cabin church is a special place! I miss the cabin.

PS so excited you are blogging. I am expecting a daily dose of hilarity you know.

DiaNe said...

I thought it was like you eating a 6 foot piece of fudge. I guess that doesn't come until two days before you die.

ABick said...

cabin church scares me...